HOW DO YOU #RISETOGETHERSTRONG AND REMAIN RESILIENT?
Join our #RiseTogetherStrong campaign where we look to capture 1 MILLION STORIES!
This unique campaign is encouraging everyone to share with the world what has helped them to remain resilient over this past year.
The partnering organizations hope to use this hashtag campaign to assist in breaking the silence around bullying, suicide, self-harm, drugs, and alcohol while encouraging resilience, strength, and courage.
In order to participate, an individual just has to share what they have done to remain resilient and use the hashtag #RiseTogetherStrong on social media; encouraging others to do the same.
Having a hard time telling your story or talking about an issue on your mind???
While we are offering you a chance to let your voice be heard we know that sharing your story isn’t always easy to do. After speaking to 150,000 + people we are offering a couple of tips and pointers below. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Are you a person in long-term recovery from substance use? Mental health? Or do you have a loved one that may have battled with suicidal tendencies, cutting, burning, depression, drugs, or alcohol?
- How did you or they overcome those challenges?
- What were the steps you took to get where you are now?
- Do you have any helpful tips of your own or tools that you may use in your life today that you find helpful?
- What main points are you trying to make? Hope? Purpose? Think of how people may benefit from your sharing.
For poetry, video, artwork, spoken word, or music submissions: please include background information on your piece and what it is about.