WHAT IS YOUR HOPE FOR THE FUTURE?
Join our #TheFutureIsYouth campaign where we look to capture 1 MILLION STORIES!
This unique campaign is encouraging everyone to share with the world what their hopes are for the best possible future.
The partnering organizations hope to use this hashtag campaign to assist in breaking the silence around bullying, suicide, self-harm, drugs, and alcohol.
In order to participate, an individual just has to share what they hope for the future by using the hashtag #TheFutureIsYouth on social media; encouraging others to do the same.
Having a hard time telling your story or talking about an issue on your mind???
While we are offering you a chance to let your voice be heard we know that sharing your story isn't always easy to do. After speaking to 100,000 + people we are offering a couple tips and pointers below. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Are you a person in long-term recovery from addiction? Mental illness? Or do you have a loved one that may has battled with suicidal tendencies, cutting, burning, depression, drugs or alcohol?
- How did you or they overcome those challenges?
- What were the steps you took to get where you are at now?
- Do you have any helpful tips of your own or tools that you may use in your life today that you find helpful?
- What main points are you trying to make? Hope? Purpose? Think of how people may benefit from you sharing.
For poetry, video, artwork, spoken word, or music submissions: please include background information on your piece and what it is about.
Are You Creative?
Share Your Art
Huge shout-out to our friend Shane Ramer "That Sober Guy" and putting together this spoken word!
Storytelling through poetry by HS student