(By the end of this module…)
- Participants will be able to articulate their role as facilitators of youth-led projects and programs.
- Participants will identify and challenge personal biases as they relate to youth, substance use disorders, and mental health.
Activities, tools, and materials
- Lecture videos with introductions, course description, an overview of the curriculum, participant role, participant expectations, and conversation around biases.
- Interview with a teacher that has actively participated in a similar project
- Self-reflection questions
- Pre-survey for the course
- Module 1 Quiz
- Module 1 Lecture Notes
WATCH VIDEO HERE