(By the end of this module…)
- Participants will explore storytelling as a means of self-expression and as a tool to create empathy, trust, and connectivity between groups.
- Participants will be able to implement storytelling workshops to empower colleagues and youth participants to share their experiences.
WATCH VIDEO HERE
Complete Journal Assignment before our next meeting and be prepared to discuss.
Journal Entry 4- Your Story
- Share a story from your youth that has affected who you are today in a positive way.
- What values did you learn from that story?
- If you shared your story today, who would be your intended audience? (Youth, coworkers, family, or friends.)
RESOURCES & ARTIFACTS