(By the end of this module…)
- Participants will be able to give examples of the most up-to-date and least stigmatizing terms as they relate to substance use disorders and mental health.
- Participants will be able to differentiate between the multiple pathways to recovery.
- Participants will be able to illustrate protective factors and risk factors and their impacts on prevention, recovery, and youth programming in general.
WATCH VIDEO HERE
Complete Journal Assignment before our next meeting and be prepared to discuss.
Journal Entry 2-
Watch – To This Day Project
- How does this poem make you feel?
- Share an experience when you were misnamed, bullied, or made to feel small.
- Share an experience when you misnamed, bullied, or made someone feel small.
RESOURCES & ARTIFACTS