- This event has passed.
Speaking at the Northwoods Conference in Wausau, WI
June 14, 2016 @ 8:00 am - June 15, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
Marshfield Clinic Center for Community Outreach, Northwoods Coalition and the Alliance for Wisconsin Youth in collaboration with Northcentral Technical College, invite you to attend the 2016 Northwoods Coalition Annual Meeting & Training! The training will be held June 14-15, 2016 at the Westwood Conference Center, 1800 Westwood Center Blvd., Wausau, WI 54401.
There will be over 30 breakout workshops and guest speakers for the event. Highlights include:
- Wisconsin State Representative John Nygren
- Anthony (AJ) Ernst, Ph.D., LMSW-ACP, Section Chief for Substance Abuse Services
- Brad Schimel, Attorney General, State of Wisconsin (Invited)
- Bill Zollweg, Sociology Professor, University of Wisconsin- La Crosse
- Sergeant Jim Gerhard, Thornton Police Department/North Metro Task Force Colorado
- Greg Pliler, Director of Course Support, Midwest Counterdrug Training Center
- Chad Zadrazil, PDMP Director, Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services
- Chris Hollar, 4-H Youth Development Agent, Clark County UW-Extension
- Michael Larson, PhD, Pain / Health Psychologist, Marshfield Clinic
- Debi Traeder, Community Behavioral Health Liaison, North Central Health Care
- Lucas Moore, Adolescent Substance Abuse Treatment Coordinator, State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services, and psychotherapist/substance use disorder specialist
- Jason Weber, Community Liaison Officer, Town of Menasha Police Department
- Julia Sherman, Wisconsin Alcohol Policy Project
- RISE TOGETHER
Registration closes on May 27, 2016.
To complete registration:
- Complete your online registration at: