2019 Wisconsin Statewide Substance Abuse Prevention Training Conference
June 11 @ 8:00 am - June 12 @ 5:00 pm
“Meeting Needs, Advancing Change”
June 11-12, 2019
Kalahari Resort and Convention Center
1305 Kalahari Drive
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Sponsored by Wisconsin Department of Health Services, Division of Care and Treatment Services, Bureau of Prevention Treatment and Recovery
RISE TOGETHER will be presenting on June 11th and June 12th.
Registration fee: $175
Registration fees include materials, breakfast, breaks, and lunch each day. Dinner is not provided.
Registration is currently closed. Please check back in early May to register.
An updated policy will be provided when registration opens.
A room block has been reserved at the Kalahari Resort and Convention Center. For reservations, please click here or call (877) 253.5466. If you call, please make sure to identify that you are with the 2019 Prevention Training Conference Block. Single room occupancy is available for $82/night and 2-4 person occupancy rooms are available for $129/night. To ensure the block room rate, please make your reservation
NO LATER THAN SATURDAY, MAY 11, 2019.
Statewide Prevention Training Objectives
By attending this training, participants will learn more about substance abuse prevention tools and strategies:
- learn more about substance abuse prevention tools and strategies
- gain awareness of local policy development
- share lessons learned and success stories
- network and build relationships
Who Should Attend
- AODA Counselors
- Community Coalition Members
- County Human/Social Services staff
- Educators, School Counselors, and School Administrators
- Faith-Based Community Members and Leaders
- Law Enforcement
- Local Elected Officials
- Mental Health Providers
- Prevention of Professionals/Prevention Specialists
- Public Health Professionals
Contact UWSP Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715-346-3838