Make Impact in Your Community
The challenges we have experienced throughout the past year are what most of the young people in our community feel every day. Your help is urgently needed.
Without you, the opportunity to provide free and reduced educational programming, coaching, and support wouldn’t be possible.
Consider all the possibilities and opportunities that your donation can provide the teens, educators, and the families that need it most. RISE TOGETHER youth ambassadors and mentors are more likely to prevent alcohol and substance misuse, positively impact their peers, discover a new career path, and accomplish their dreams, goals, and aspirations. Your gift will only help make more of a difference in the lives of young people throughout your community.
- 100% of your donation supports local youth.
- Since 2013, more than 250,000 youth have been educated around mental health and addiction through the efforts of RISE TOGETHER throughout the state of Wisconsin.
- Since 2018, RISE TOGETHER has worked with over 2,500 young people throughout the Fox Valley – creating a safe and courageous space for young people to ask for help, share their stories, become trained as peer wellness coaches, and participate in our RAISE ambassador program that RAISEvoices, RAISEkindness, and RAISEawareness.
- We provide local communities with an array of data-supported educational programs and training which include Youth Development Professional Training, Peer-Wellness Coaching, and our annual Ambassador Program by working with organizations like Community Action for Healthy Living, REACH Coalition, Chilton Public Schools, Appleton West High School, Big Brothers Big Sisters, The Brigade, and The Boys and Girls Club. Moving into the 2021-2022 school year, we will be providing naloxone training and install naloxone boxes in schools across the state of Wisconsin.
How to Donate
- Mail checks payable to RISE TOGETHER to:
PO BOX 1483
Appleton, WI 54912
- Donate online and become a monthly donor to support our ongoing efforts.
Questions? Give us a call at (920) 382-9775 or contact us via email here.
Youth RISE TOGETHER